We offer a complete range of services. Clients can select from the following:
- Interior Architecture and Design for new buildings, refurbishments and extensions.
- Feasibility studies, site appraisals and market analysis for clients and investors.
- Applications for pre-planning, planning, licence to alter and listed building consents.
- Liaison with local authorities, managing agents and London estates.
- Spatial planning for residential and commercial spaces including furniture layouts.
- Concept designs and presentation boards including sample hard finishes.
- Detailed drawing packages including kitchens, bathrooms, lighting and bespoke joinery.
- Detailed specification packages including decorative hard finishes, lighting and sanitaryware.
- Co-Ordination with other consultants including architects, engineers, M&E, and building tech specialists.
- Preparation of tender information including drawings and schedules for project managers and contractors.
- Management of the tender process including contractor liaison.
- Analysis and presentation of returned tenders.
- Preparation of construction issue information including drawings and schedules for project managers and contractors.
- Project co-ordination services including on-site design team meetings and liaison with contractors and suppliers.
- On-site quality control monitoring including snagging supervision.
- Monitoring of cost plans, construction programmes and delivery schedules.
- Sourcing and detailed specification of Fixtures fittings and Equipment (FF&E) including furniture, soft furnishings, accessories, art curation and turn-key solutions.
- Presentation boards including FF&E images and sample fabrics for furniture and soft furnishings.
- Procurement of FF&E including consolidated deliveries and white glove installation.
- FF&E styling and dressing including art installation and full turn-key solutions.
- Provision of detailed care manuals for Fixtures Fittings and Equipment for all maintenance and housekeeping staff.
- Collating all required subcontractor and building control Health and Safety certificates.
- Management the defects liability process following project completion.
- Photography and production of photo-real Computer-Generated-Images (CGIs).