does abilify make you sleep all day scientific research and essays web of science share term papers master of the universe source site http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/terazosin-viagra/68/ essay on my grand father for kids free essay about benjamin franklin https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/writing-service-agreement-contracts/47/ ricetta del viagra follow url top professional paper writers in the usa the color of the capsule 24hr nexium https://makeitinla.org/writer/short-essay-on-quaid-e-azam-in-english-for-class-9/32/ term paper ghostwriting sites ca doxycycline hyclate for horses go site cialis la platte literary essay in present tense happens after 4 hours viagra discount viagra mexico follow site la fruta que sustituye al viagra exudative diathesis the causes of world war one essay bodybuilding research paper topics teachers tv creative writing example of thesis about cigarette smoking enter see arizona lasix does viagra work if you are nervous
- Interior Architecture and Design for new buildings, refurbishments and extensions.
- Feasibility studies, site appraisals and market analysis for clients and investors.
- Applications for pre-planning, planning, licence to alter and listed building consents.
- Liaison with local authorities, managing agents and London estates.
- Spatial planning for residential and commercial spaces including furniture layouts.
- Concept designs and presentation boards including sample hard finishes.
- Detailed drawing packages including kitchens, bathrooms, lighting and bespoke joinery.
- Detailed specification packages including decorative hard finishes, lighting and sanitaryware.
- Co-Ordination with other consultants including architects, engineers, M&E, and building tech specialists.
- Preparation of tender information including drawings and schedules for project managers and contractors.
- Management of the tender process including contractor liaison.
- Analysis and presentation of returned tenders.
- Preparation of construction issue information including drawings and schedules for project managers and contractors.
- Project co-ordination services including on-site design team meetings and liaison with contractors and suppliers.
- On-site quality control monitoring including snagging supervision.
- Monitoring of cost plans, construction programmes and delivery schedules.
- Sourcing and detailed specification of Fixtures fittings and Equipment (FF&E) including furniture, soft furnishings, accessories, art curation and turn-key solutions.
- Presentation boards including FF&E images and sample fabrics for furniture and soft furnishings.
- Procurement of FF&E including consolidated deliveries and white glove installation.
- FF&E styling and dressing including art installation and full turn-key solutions.
- Provision of detailed care manuals for Fixtures Fittings and Equipment for all maintenance and housekeeping staff.
- Collating all required subcontractor and building control Health and Safety certificates.
- Management the defects liability process following project completion.
- Photography and production of photo-real Computer-Generated-Images (CGIs).